Make Mom feel extra special this Mother’s Day with a thoughtful and handmade gift. From first time moms to empty nesters, here are some crafty gift ideas to show your mom you care:
Perfect for: Baby-Toddlers
- Handprint Butterfly Craft: What’s a cuter sidekick to a bouquet of fresh flowers than a handmade card? This quick DIY comes with a free template to print and use!
- Salt Dough Heart Keepsake: What toddler doesn’t like salt dough? This gift can be created with 3 simple ingredients you probably already have around your home! (This would be cute for those dog moms out there too)
Perfect for: Children
- Printable Mother’s Day Cards: Choose between 5 free printables! These designs are great for children of different ages and skill levels, and are sized for standard letter pages for easy printing.
- Fingerprint Mugs: Who doesn’t have a favorite mug? Create Mom’s new favorite with this easy and fun project!
Perfect for: Teenagers
- Teacup Planters: Perfect for the plant mom in your life! Pick up some fun tea cups at a local thrift store and pair them with succulents, cacti, or other small plants.
- Bath Bombs: Gift a day at the “spa” with these handmade bath bombs! These are perfect for customizing luxurious scents fit to your mom’s taste.
Perfect for: Adults
- Monogram Keychains: While this tutorial offers monogram designs, you could easily customize these with special designs, charms, or coordinates.
- DIY Multi-Strand Bracelet: Maybe skip the heart-shaped jewelry and create this beautiful and sleek piece that your mom can wear all throughout the year.
Moms are one of a kind, and these one of a kind gift ideas are sure to make mom smile long after the breakfast in bed is finished and the flowers are dry. Happy May, and I hope all of the moms out there have a wonderful Mother’s Day Weekend!
“A mother is she who can take the place of all others, but whose place no one else can take.”- Cardinal Mermillod