It’s February, and if you’re looking to celebrate the month of love in your local community, I’ve got you covered! From romantic dinners to haunted thrills, check out my list of fun Valentine’s Day events happening in your neighborhood:
- Painting with a Twist: Stop in all month for Valentine’s themed painting classes, or cut the crowds and pick up a Valentine At-Home Painting Kit!
- NEON Art Lover Tour: Take a walk hand in hand February 12th with Norfolk Tour Company during the Art Lover Tour in the Norfolk NEON District. This free tour will last about an hour.
- Norfolk Haunted Temple: If roses and romance isn’t your thing, enjoy a scare at the Norfolk Haunted Temple. Be sure to get your tickets in advance- this event will only be available February 11th from 7PM-10PM!
- New Realm Brewing Co.: Whether you are interested in enjoying a Galentine’s day brunch or a Valentine’s Day dinner, New Realm has some fun options for you Valentine’s weekend! Take a look at the menus and reserve your spots on their website.
- Chrysler Museum Glass Heart Class: Turn up the heat and make some beautiful glass hearts under the instruction of the Chrysler Glass Studio team.
- Life With Pigs Valentine’s Day Event: Take a tour of this Williamsburg non-profit and animal sanctuary and give your love to some sweet farm animals! After your tour, enjoy games, raffles, and more!
Whether staying in for a cozy evening, or celebrating with friends, I hope this list has given you some ideas for celebrating with the people (or animals) who matter most in your life. Happy Valentine’s Day!